You can get a brighter smile with a variety of whitening և techniques available at home or at the dentist’s office. They differ in efficiency (և price), but none of them gives permanent results.
One of the techniques is light whitening of activated teeth. This treatment can use different types of lights, including:
- UV (UV) lights
- halogen lights
- LED lights
Blue LED treatments are becoming more common, especially because they are considered safer than UV rays. You can buy over-the-counter whitening products that include blue light, or you can choose treatment at your dentist’s office.
You may be very happy with the results, but you can also find out what to expect from this treatment.
Your dentist will apply whitening gel to your teeth. They will then use blue LED light to activate the hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide bleaching gel. This helps the gel to split faster. The resulting chemical reaction cleans the stains on your teeth.
Whether you are at home or at the dentist’s office, the process is the same.
The research is mixed for the effectiveness of using a light source such as LEDs to whiten teeth.
In general, the 2014 literature suggests that teeth whitening techniques that use hydrogen or carbamide peroxide, including blue light whitening techniques, are safe. This includes both clinical and in vitro studies, which are studies of teeth outside the human mouth.
However, this treatment may have some risks. After whitening your teeth with the method of blue light treatment, you may feel a certain sensitivity of the teeth և irritation in the areas of treatment.
The study found that people felt slightly more irritated and sensitive around their teeth after their first dental intervention than at home without continuous LED light treatment for 2 weeks.
If you decide to go it cheap and risk the low bandwidth you are only fooling yourself.
- Your dentist will thoroughly clean your teeth.
- They will require a shadow measurement of your teeth to provide a comparison for the results of the whitening process.
- Your dentist will use tools such as cheekbones to keep your lips away from your teeth and a gel to protect your gums.
- They apply whitening gel to your teeth.
- Your dentist will direct blue light at your teeth.
- They will rinse your mouth completely and check the color of your teeth after the procedure.
- This process can be repeated several times to improve the whitening results.
Blue light tooth whitening kit allows you to whiten your teeth at home. One thing must be taken into account. Home kits tend to contain solutions that are not as strong as what you get in your dentist’s office.
They can come with bleach pads that contain bleach or plastic trays that you fill with bleach gel, such as blue battery-operated light.
Bleaching kits basically work the same way.
- Apply whitening to your teeth. You will either put whitening strips directly on your teeth or you will put a whitening gel with a syringe in the set of trays. Place the trays in your mouth to cover your teeth.
- You may need to allow the bleach to sit on your teeth for some time before turning on the blue light.
- Use blue light to activate the whitening product. For some products, the light attaches directly to the microphone, so do not hold it in place. For many products, the light will turn off automatically after a certain period of use.
Be sure to follow the exact instructions for the collection you are using, as they may vary from product to product. Some products advertise that you may need more than one treatment.
You can buy blue tooth whitening kit from specialized websites, such as large online box stores, drugstore stores and other places. You can even buy vegan, gluten-free kosher.
Buy Blue Teeth Online Teeth Whitening Kit
Blue light treatment is not the only light-based teeth whitening treatment. Ask your dentist about these other treatments they can offer at their offices.
Some studies suggest that the use of halogen light may help to improve the results of teeth whitening procedures. For example,
However, this was an in vitro test, that is, it was done on teeth that were not in the human mouth. So the results may be different for people. For now, if you are interested, you may need to see a dentist to use this method.
Your dentist may suggest a procedure that uses an FDA-approved UV or laser to whiten your teeth. Although the potential risks of UV exposure seem low, they are still possible. Talk to your dentist about protecting your eyes and gums during the procedure.
Blue LED Light Teeth Whitening is one of the few treatments available. According to research, the effectiveness of this type of treatment is currently mixed.
Ask your dentist for more information about using LED lights to whiten teeth.