There is nothing more attractive than a beautiful smile with shiny white teeth.
Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about ourselves. However, there are several factors that contribute to tooth decay and discoloration: ի We finally wish the pearly whites we were born with.
From home remedies to advanced dental treatment, there are ways you can make your teeth brighter and whiter.
Here are some home remedies to help whiten your teeth և Get a full, radiant smile.
Causes of yellow teeth
We are not born with yellow or discolored teeth. There are a number of factors in our lives that contribute to this change և can be prevented.
There are several reasons.
- Poor dental hygiene – Insufficient brush, lack of floss to remove the plate և after eating or drinking stains, such as coffee and cigarettes, can wash the brush, can cause discoloration.
- Certain foods և drinks – Coffee, tea, cola, red wine, some fruits and vegetables, such as potatoes, can cause spots that are difficult to remove.
- Smoking: – This is one of the biggest causes of tooth discoloration, as the teeth are painted yellow or brown from tobacco.
- Dental diseases – Some dental diseases can affect the tooth enamel և dentin, causing discoloration.
- Certain treatments և Medications – Treatments such as head and neck radiation and chemotherapy can cause discoloration of the teeth. Medications such as antihistamines, antipsychotics, and blood pressure medications can do the same. Ironically, some mouthwashes can cause discoloration due to the presence of chlorhexidine և cetylpyridinium chloride.
- Age – General aging causes the outer layer of the enamel to wear out, revealing the natural yellow color of the denture under the enamel.
- Environmental factors – High fluoride water or excessive use of fluoride-containing products, such as rinses, toothpaste, or fluoride supplements, can affect tooth color.
Natural remedies for beautiful white teeth
Brush after eating and drinking
One of the easiest ways to keep your teeth bright and white is to brush them after every meal. Remove stains that you may have consumed as soon as possible to prevent them from sticking to your teeth.
Brushing your teeth every time you eat will go a long way in keeping your teeth healthy and white.
Bicarbon և hydrogen peroxide
A great natural way to whiten teeth is a mixture of baking soda (also known as baking soda) and hydrogen peroxide. Mix a small amount of bicarbonate with hydrogen peroxide to make a thick, smooth paste.
Brush your teeth properly. Not only does nitrogen peroxide act as a bleach but it also has antibacterial properties to keep germs and plaque at bay.
Expert tip! Make sure the paste is not coarse, as this means that there is too much carbon dioxide in the mixture, which can scratch the enamel of the teeth.
Rinse with coconut oil
Coconut oil is a fantastic natural way to whiten teeth. Just swirl a few teaspoons of coconut oil in your mouth before brushing, two or three times a day.
The oil has natural whitening properties, as well as good antibacterial properties, which also help keep the gums healthy.
Strawberry իտ lemon paste
This is a good way if you like fruit. Simply mash a few strawberries in the paste, add well-squeezed lemon juice, a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of baking soda. Mix together և apply this paste twice a day.
Salt and carbon dioxide have abrasive properties that clean hard plaque և stains, and sour lemon և ascorbic straw acts as an antibacterial և antibacterial agent for cleaning teeth.
Orange or lemon peel
Orange or lemon peels have fantastic acidic properties that can help clean teeth by removing plaque and other stains from the tooth surface.
After brushing, rub a little peel on the tooth, then rinse with water. It is possible to rinse the gums after brushing, as orange or citric acid can tear the enamel if left on the tooth for a long time.